Aims and Objectives
In the light of the vision and mission statement our aims and objectives are as follows:
The college aims at the overall development of the locality and its adjoining areas directly through education and indirectly through participation in various socio-economic, cultural and welfare activities.
The teaching and learning processes are carefully designed to ensure the attainment of the following objectives:
- To provide qualitative and fruitful teaching and to prepare the students for higher education.
- To provide required general forms of education for employment and self-employment to the students and the unemployed local youth.
- To provide remedial to the students
- To develop personality, quality of leadership and good citizenship in students.
- To render all kinds of assistance to the poor students.
- To inculcate ethical and moral values.
- To enhance creative skills.
- To protect, preserve and judiciously use the resources of the earth for the welfare of all.
- To think creatively and courageously face the challenges of life.
- To love their neighbor, irrespective of status, caste, and creed, and live in peace and harmony.
- To respect the rights of every individual.
- To be loyal to their country, prepare themselves to take leadership roles for the good of the country and of the society.