Smt. Antara Saha
|· Present Position
Department of Sanskrit
20, C.R.Das Road, P.O. – Berhampore,
Dist – Murshidabad, PIN – 742101
West Bengal, India
Marital Status: Unmarried
- Educational Qualification:
|1||Graduation||2014||Kalyani University||1st class|
|2||Master Degree||2016||Kalyani University||1st class|
- Teaching Experience:
- July 2018 to Present, as a Guest Lecturer, Dept. of Sanskrit, Berhampore College, Berhampore, Murshidabad.
- July 2017 to Present, as a Guest Lecturer, Dept. of Sanskrit, Aurangabad Dukhulal Nibaran Chandra College, Murshidabad.
- Major Interest:
- Workshop / Orientation / Refresher Programmed/ Seminar / Conference / Symposia:
- National Workshop on “Bangabidya Style manual” held on 18th March, 2017, organized by Berhampore Girls’ College..
- National Seminar on “Relevance of Sanskrit education in Modern India” organized by Department of Sanskrit, Berhampore College on 18th – 19th March, 2017.
- Seminar on “Value Education Reflected in Sanskrit” organized by Department of Sanskrit, Krishnath College on 10th October, 2015.
- International Seminar on “Ekush Shatak: Bangla o Bangali” organized by Department of Bengali, Berhampore Girls College on 6th – 7th March, 2018.