Sri Dipankar Karmakar
|· Present Position
Designation: ASSISTANT PROFESSOR
20, C.R.Das Road, P.O. – Berhampore,
Dist – Murshidabad, PIN – 742101
West Bengal, India
Marital Status: Unmarried
- Educational Qualification:
|1.||B.COM. (3 YEARS REGULARS HONS.)-||1999||N.B.U.|
|5.||M.A. IN EDUCATION||2015||N.S.O.U.|
|6.||DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT||2016||IGNOU|
|7.||POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT||2016||I.G.O.U.|
|8.||POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||2016||I.G.N.O.U.|
- Previously Worked as Visiting Lecturer at Jalpaiguri Govt. Engg. College on and from 2002 to 2007
- Worked as Part-Time lecturer at Parimal Mitra Smriti Mahavidyalaya in 2007
- Worked as Assistant Teacher at M.C.V.P on and from Sept. 2007 to March 2014
- Worked as Assistant Teacher at D.S.J.H.S on and from March 2014 to Nov. 2016
- Working as Assistant Professor, Dept. of Commerce, in Berhampore College from Nov. 2016
Awards / Recognition:
- National Eligibility Test (NET)-2013
- State Eligibility Test (SET) -2008
- Teacher Eligibility Test ( TET)-2012
- Open Management Aptitude Test-2011
Major Interest (Research/Book etc):
- ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
- HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- TEACHERS’ EDUCATION
Administrative Experience : 1. N.S.S.Activities.
- NAAC Committee.
- Pension Committee.
- D. Work –Undergoining PhD from the University of North Bengal under the Supervision of Dr. Debasish Bhattacharjee, Associate Professor ,Department of Commerce, Registered PhD Scholar, Title of Thesis : Sikkim as a Tourism Destination : A Comparative Analysis of Satisfaction of Domestic Tourists and Foreign Tourists using SEM
Research Publications /Book/ Articles published in Popular magazine etc. with ISBN No./ISSN No./others:
Article in Journal:
1.Mutual Fund – A Giant Instrument for Investment , International Journal of Commerce , Management and Computer Application, ISSN-2395-2091 ( ONLINE), ISSN-2395-2083, single Auther,2015.
2.Micro Finance- Important Investment option for the Poor Households in Thangavur District, Tamil Nadu., International Journal of Commerce, Management and Computer Application, ISSN-2395-2091(ONLINE),ISSN-2395-2083(PRINT), Single Author.,2015.
3.Study on Stress Management in Private Sectors Employees,SELP Journal of Social Science, ISSN-2349-1655,ISSN-0975,Sole Author.
Chapter in Books:
- Article Name-” Challenges of Social Development and the Limitations of Law”, Scenario of Society and Culture in the Context of Globalization ( Book Name ), Editors- SK Kamruzzaman, Malasree Majumder, Nuruzzaman Kasemi, N.P.S. ,ISBN-978-93-844671-29-7, Co-Authored with Suparswa Chakraborty.
- Article Name – “Sahitya Sammilon Prasanga O Ramendra Sundar Trevedi” , Book Name –Ramendra Sundar Trevedi : Smarane o Samikhane, Sole Author, ISBN-978-93-84383-71-8, Published by Shilponagari Prakashani , Berhampore, Murshidabad. Publish Date- 15th August, 2017.
- Article Name – “The Western Concept of Leadership and the Philosophy of Leadership in Bhagawat Gita”, Book Name-Relevance of Sanskrit Education in Modern India, ISBN-978-93-84383-82-4 , Published by Shilponagari Prokashan, Publishedb Date- March,2018.
- “ Green Accounting : An Overview and its Practices in India”. Green Accounting & Sustainability ( Book Name ), ISBN-978-81-936584-5-1,Published by Rohini Nandan, 19/2, Radhanath Mallick Lane, Kolkata-700012.
- ”Sustainable Development Goals, Agenda-2030-An Overview of the Impact on the Indian Corporate Strategies and Business”. Environmentalism, Globalism and Morality. ( Book Name ), ISBN-978-81-931419-4-6., Edited By: Debkumar Mukherjee, Jyoti Bikash Nath, Ranjit Kr. Ghosh, Beyond Horizon Publication, Alipurduar Court.
- Workshop / Orientation / Refresher Programmed/ Seminar / Conference / Symposia:
- UGC Sponsored Semenar, Title of the Paper- Challenges of Social Development and limitations of Law( ), Co-authored with Suparswa Chakraborty, Seminar Title-Chanaging Scenario of Society and Culture in the context of Globalization. Year -………..
2.UGC Sponsored National Seminar named Public-Private Partnership and Inclusive Growth: Outlook, Opportunities and Challenges.( 2015) ,Title of the Paper- “The Private –Public Partnership in Education Sector in India : An Overview”, Co-authored with Suparswa Chakraborty, organized by Rabin Mukherjee College,Kolkatta in collaboration with Bethuadahari College.
3.UGC Sponsored Two Days National Seminar on Green Accounting & Sustainability, Organised by Department of Commerce, Shree Agrasen Mahavidyalaya, Dalkhola, Uttar Dinajpur in collaboration with Department of Commerce, Kaliyaganj College, Uttar Dinajpur,Sole Author,Title of the Paper-“ Green Accounting : An Overview and its Practices in India”.Date-24th & 25th February, 2017.
4.UGC Sponsored Two Days National Seminar on Relevance of Sanskrit Education in Modern India,Organised by the Department of Sanskrit, Berhampore College, Murshidabad in collaboration with S.R.F.Collage, Murshidabad,date-18th & 19th March,2017, Title of the Paper-“The Western Concept of Leadership and the Philosophy of Leadership in Bhagawat Gita”,
5.UGC Sponsored National Seminar named Ramendra Sundar Trevedi : Smarane o Samikhane, Title of the Paper- Sahitya Sammilon Prosonga o Ramendra Sundar Trevedi, Organised by Berhampore College & S.R. F. College.
6.UGC Sponsored Two Days National Seminar On Protection of Human Rights : Current Trends, Issues, Challenges and Prospects, Organised by Jalpaiguri Law College, Beguntary, Jalpaiguri, Only participation, Date-16th & 17 th December,2017.
7.One Day State Level Seminar on Introduction of Choice Based Credit System ( CBSS) at Udergraduate Level, Organised by West Bengal College and University Professor’ Association, Murshidabad Unit, 7th January,2018, Only Participation.
- One Day National Seminar on Socio- Cultural History of Murshidabad in the 18th Century, Organised by Murshidabad Itihas Charcha Kendra in Collaboration with UCTC,Berhampore , Murshidabad,W.B., Title of the Paper- …… Date-18th February,2018.
- International Seminar on Ekush Shatak : Bangla o Bangali , Organised by the Department of Bengali, Berhampore Girls College in collaboration with the Department of Bengali, Kalyani University, Title of the Paper- “Globalization and Twenty First Century : A Brief Review of Socio-Cultural Changes of People in West Bengal.”, Date-6th & 7th March, 2018.
10.International seminar on Changing World, Changing Scenario : Challenges and Developments in Contemporary Times,Organised by Islampore College, Islampore , Uttar Dinajpur.West Bengal, Title of the Paper-“Home Stay Tourism in Sikkim : Opportunities and challenges”.
11.ICSSR Sponsored Two Days National Seminar on CONTEMPORARY ISSUES IN ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE, Organised by Department of Commerce, Calcutta Girls’ College in collaboration with Department of
Commerce, Vidya Sagar Evening College, Date-January,2019.
1.International Conference on Environmentalism, Globalism and Morality , Organised by The Institute of Cross- Cultural Studies and Academic Exchange, Elon, NC, USA. In collaboration with Alipurduar College, Maynaguri College & Panchanan Barma University. Title of the Paper -.”Sustainable Development Goals, Agenda-2030-An Overview of the Impact on the Indian Corporate Strategies and Business”. Co-Authored with Suparswa Chakraborty , Date-January 10-12, 2018.
WORKSHOP: 1. “One Day Workshop on Use of ICT in teaching, learning and administrative Practices in Higher Education Institition and introduction of E-Learning module.”, Organised by Berhampore College, Date-30th August,2018.
ORIENTATION PROGRAMME: 1. One Day orientation Programme regarding the Archaeology & Archaeological Activities of the Archaeological Survey of India, Organised by Archaeological Survey of India, Hazarduari Palace Museum,Murshudabad, West Bengal. Date-18th May, 2018.